OOTD Inspired by Wednesday Addams

I did a post aaaaaages ago about winter looks featuring Wednesday Addams, my all time idol, and how much I love the goth/school girl type look for AW and I said I would do an OOTD.  I actually did these pics weeks ago when I did the My So Called Life post but have only just got round to putting them up!! But as you'll come to see with me better late than never, so here it finally is! I've tweaked it a bit so it's not Wednesday in the typical sense but as it says in the title it's inspired by her but just on me ha!







Outfit
Shirt - Gap
Black Pleated skirt - Vintage M&S
Tights - 10 Denier Ladder Resist M&S
Shoes - Ebay
Ribbon - John Lewis
Silver Rings - Selection from Camden Market
Black Cross ring - Urban Outfitters
Hoop earrings - Camden Market
Lipstick - MAC Media

Until the next post!

Love, love, love,


Labels: , ,