Inspired by: Wednesday Addams

It’s almost here, my most favourite season - Winter! Gaining an hour, drinking mulled wine, eating pumpkin pie, watching fireworks, cozy nights in, layering up, fur trims,leather gloves, boyfriends clothes and dark make up, I LOVE WINTER. Naturally I am in the transitional period of my wardrobe choices and am starting to mould my go-to look of AW11. This year I am taking inspiration in the form of Wednesday Addams…




A relatively old style now but will definitely be everywhere come November. Having already been seen on the likes of Sky Ferreira (pictured below) schoolgirl chic is biiiiiiiiig!


This season I will mostly be wearing…



Cos - My absolute fav!



ASOS



HD Brows - I missed this in Septembers Glossybox and have never regretted anything more!! Come payday, this will be mine!



MAC Media lipstick - My go-to AW colour, I also love love Dark Deed from the Venimous Villains collection and Cyber which is slightly more purpley - lush!!!



Just what you need for winter, an intense, heady, opulent scent to waft past freezing commuters!


Youtube in some form to follow this soon!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,