Cooking with Hello Fresh


www.instagram.com/hellofreshuk

Hello Fresh is something I've wanted to try for ages. Being a Mon-Fri, 9-530, London based here, there and everywhere type o'gaaal, meal planning is something I always fall behind on, so when Hello Fresh contacted me to work on a partnership, I jumped at the chance.

If you haven't heard of Hello Fresh it's essentially a food subscription service that delivers weekly meals straight to your door. There are three boxes to choose from, the classic (which includes meat), the veggie and the family box. You can choose whether you want 3 or 5 meals for the week as well as whether you want it for 2 or 4 people. Exact quantities for each meal are included, so less food wastage, and all ingredients is ethically sourced and absolutely delicious! Each meal takes between 24-45 minutes to cook and the recipes are so easy to follow thanks to the recipe cards and pictures.

When it comes to thinking of recipes, I have a repertoire of about 3 dishes, so what really appeals to me about Hello Fresh is just getting more ideas of meals I can make, as well as giving things a go I never would have thought to attempt to cook. For example last week, I cooked sea bream and it was incredible, something I never would have tried had I not had this Hello Fresh box.

Having dipped my toe in the Hello Fresh box of goodness, I can honestly say this is 100% something I would subscribe to and 100% something I recommend if, like me you're in a bit of a food prep rut.

So if you're feeling like you want to give it a try you can get £25 off your first box using this link - http://bit.ly/2kkEOEA.

Check out my latest vlog where you can see the box in action as well as the delicious sea bream I made and let me know if you're gona give it go.



Happy Cooking!

This post is sponsored by Hello Fresh, all opinions are 100% my own, ya'dig.


Labels: