Currently Loving | Iconic London



Iconic London Contour Kit | Iconic London Conceal & Contour Brush Set | Iconic London Strobing Stick Shine

Iconic London is a brand I've seen floating around the blogosphere for the last few months. As a product junkie, you don't need to ask me twice if I want to try something out so when they approached me to work on this post and my latest video, I jumped at the chance.

Iconic London Conceal & Contour Brush Set: Having seen rave reviews about the Artis Brushes recently, I was keen to get my hands on one. Seeing the price though, nah I'malright, so when I saw that Iconic did their own versions, I just HAD to see what the fuss was about. Now I was a bonafide RT Miracle Complexion sponge convert; I didn't think ANYTHING could beat the beauty sponge for base application, until now.

When first using these brushes it can be hard to figure out the best way to work with them, do I buff, do I swipe? But after a couple of goes you'll get used to what works for you. I'm a fan of the buff on account of my open pores and uneven texture. Like I say I really thought base application didn't get better than the sponge but upon using these, something looked dramatically different about my coverage. Somehow my skin looked clearer, much more radiant and pretty much airbrushed to perfection. If you've seen these brushes and are somewhat intrigued, I highly recommend you give these a go.

Iconic London Cream Contour Kit: Now I haven't tried the infamous Anastasia Cream Contour Kit so I can't really compare BUT these cream formulas are heaven to work with. They blend beautifully and really added to the radiance of my skin. The shades are the perfect mix of cool and warm, so neutral toned, and for the quality, a really reasonable price. Once again it's a big thumbs up from me!

Iconic London Strobing Stick Shine: The clue's in the title with this one, if you're after the ultimate strobe, this is your guy. As I have oily skin I like to place this underneath my foundation to get a subtle but striking natural glow. Being a cream stick formula these can sometimes be difficult to work with but I found with the warmth of my fingers, this blended out with no problem. No surprise here it's another huge recommendation from me!

Have you been keen to try out Iconic London? If so, have I got a treat for you?! Get 10% off your first order with code MARY10 - go on treat yourself babes!

Watch my first impressions video on my youtube channel.

Labels: