Call it spring?






Zara Coat | Zara Shirt (similar) | Topshop Joni Jeans | &otherstories Boots | Daniel Wellington Bristol Watch | Love Cashmere Scarf

We've managed to go from hotter than Ibiza to monsoon season in a matter of days; good ol'british summertime ey? I had a few blissful days spent in my new summer dress from ASOS but have now had to return to my weatherproof uniform. Oversized shirts are my go-to in any weather, comfortable, put together and super low effort...tick. I practically live in my Topshop Joni jeans and these &otherstories boots are perfect for when the weather decides to turn. 

I also need to give some air time to my beloved Daniel Wellington watch. I'd had my eye on one for a while and was super happy when they reached out and offered to gift me one along with a discount code for you guys! Simply type GIRLSLIFE at the checkout for 15% off your order but you'll have to hurry, it ends on the 15th May so get those orders in quick!

Lucky for me I'm escaping to the Dominican Republic on Friday so I can hang this uniform up for a couple of weeks, I'm sure however it won't be too long until I'm layering up again!

Shop the Post





Labels: