Three Favourites


I was having a think about new beauty things I'd been trying recently and realised there were a couple (or three) that I'm yet to talk about. I've been using these three pretty consistently for well over a month now, and this (in blogger world) defo constitutes a favourite.

Eve Lom Morning Time Cleanser 

At first glance you'd be right in thinking this is just the Eve Lom Balm Cleanser in a tube, however, it's a much smoother formula and is a twist top so a lot more hygienic than the usual tub of balm cleanser. I find the consistency a lot more malleable to work with than the original balm cleanser and smoothes over the skin like melted butter. I know Eve Lom is known for using mineral oil and not the best ingredients for the price, but I really do love this product and my skin seems to as well.

Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash 

Now this was something I never thought I'd own. I remember first using it in the bathroom of The Ivy and then once again in Bistrotheque, and I fell in love with the scent. When I say it's orangey I don't think that sounds appealing but there's something really fresh but also very calming about this scent. After a long day in London, the first thing I do when I walk through door is throughly wash my hands with this. I then sometimes breathe it in as well, particularly if it's been a stressful one! Of course the packaging is exquis and I really do love the product. It doesn't leave your hands dry in the slightest and the scent lasts really well.

This was actually a gift from my BAE Grace but call me crazy, I will 100% repurchase this once it runs out. What can I say I work hard for my monies these days and if an overpriced hand wash in a beaut bottle makes me happy, then so be it.

Marvis Toothpaste

Now this was a purely aesthetic purchase. I'd seen it cropping up on my favourite interior instagrams and after a quick google, I found it on Amazon. It's basically a toothpaste...and that's it. It's not particularly amazing, the taste is lush though, really fresh and lasts really well but all I can say is I paid for the packaging. I never thought I'd ever get taken in by toothpaste branding but here we are. I may not repurchase purely because it's hard to get hold of but the time we did spend together made me, and my teeth, truly happy.

Shop the Post


Labels: