A New Dimension

Zara Coat | Topshop Scarf | Cos Top | Topshop Trousers | Office Boots (similar)

I had a little bit of a spree in the January sales and managed to bag myself this amazing coat from Zara, the perfect layering top from Cos and perhaps the best not dressy but could be boots from Office.







I'm not usually one to shop in the sales but this year was definitely a success, probably because most of it was online plus, any Cos store is just the most perfect store to shop in come sale time. It's chilled, everything's organised and tidy and I always find something, so much so I went back three times for more! This coat is perhaps one of my favourite buys. I love coats but never buy them as they always seem like such a big purchase. I then complain when I have work events and no selection of dressy-ish overcoats, so when I saw this, I had to have it. I've particularly been enjoying wearing it with this beige Topshop scarf (my obsession), a safe way of introducing a bit of dimension to my 90% black wardrobe.

Shop the Post

Labels: