Three ways to wear #2 | Cigarette Pants...


For my second installment of this three ways to wear, I wanted to do my take on the classic white shirt. In my head the white shirt is a style staple, it always looks great and is something everyone needs to own. But in reality, I find the traditional fit can be uncomfortable to wear and quite impractical: dirty desk cuffs anyone? So on my hunt for the perfect white shirt I could only think of one place to go, Cos (of course).



Cos Shirt | Topshop Cigarette Trousers | &Other Stories Shoes (similar)

I must've tried on about 6 different ones, and what I loved about them all, as with most things in Cos, the cuts were flattering, they look super chic and they all lent themselves perfectly to my biggest factor here; comfort. I ended up choosing this one on account of the cut, it's wide across the body and the length is perfect As I'm quite petite, a shorter, wider cut could be slightly unflattering, but for some reason it really works with this shirt. I love the shorter sleeves because, as previously mentioned, should I wear this to work they won't touch my desk, I cannot stand grubby desk sleeves and no matter how much I clean, it always happens. 
Lastly, the shoes. I have wanted some shoes from &Other Stories for the same reason I want everything from Cos; they're classic shapes, with a Scandinavian edge, and these have got to be the closest thing I've found to my perfect slip on. So comfortable and don't they look banging with the trousers?!

I think this is my favourite outfit of the series. Although there's still one more to go, this is just so me and how I feel most comfortable.

Labels: , , ,