Fudge Urban x Motel Rocks | OOTD...







Fudge Urban Hair Chalk in Ice White | Fudge Urban Hair Chalk in Red Hot Pepper | Motel Dress | Motel Fleece Jumper | Vagabond Boots

I was recently given the opportunity to collab with Motel Rocks and hair brand Fudge. Of course I jumped at the chance and have been trying out these Fudge hair chalks. Despite being a hairdresser I have never tried any hair chalks, I know, who am I?! So I was really excited to have a go with these. The white one is to be used with darker hair tones in order to assist in the vibrancy of the other colours. As you can see the other chalk looks quite red in the packaging but actually comes out pretty much fluorescent pink on lighter hair, which I prefer. This stuff is so easy to use, you just rub it on and there you go, then just shampoo and it comes straight out. Great to play around with colour without the commitment and I think the purple and blue would be perfect to play with for Halloween!!!

I also luuuurve this Motel dress, it reminds me of Drew Barrymore in The Wedding Singer, it fits perfectly and I love it so much I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one in every pattern, and the jumper, so warm and cozy and looks wicked with high waisted jeans...but that's another outfit post.

Watch my Get Ready with Me vid featuring this look over on my Youtube channel.


Labels: