Weekend wantlist...

The weather has taken the dreaded turn, prepping us for the big change of summer to autumn. So this has of course got me thinking about an AW wardrobe - any excuse! So here's a few bits I've been coveting so far...

Topshop Boutique Silk Joggers - Ever since I got my Zara ones (similar) all I can think about is getting more and more pairs of these 'pyjama' type trousers. So chic but so comfy, perfect for layering up as the temperature drops.

Zara Trench Coat - Come rain or shine, a lightweight trench is always a good call. This slouchy take on a wardrobe classic is perfect for my kind of day to day wear, relaxed, effortless but eye catching, I gots to make it mine.

Weekday Jumper - I'm going to Berlin in October and one thing I cannot wait for is a trip to the Weekday store. I love this brand but never buy too much as funnily enough, I hate shopping online. I'm a funny size in clothes and like a certain fit so I always prefer to try before I buy and am to much of a tight arse to order two sizes just to send one back. This jumper will be top of my list.

Missguided Curve Hem Top - I have a confession to make, I never checked for Missguided, but having a look recently they've got some pretty good offerings, not to mention how great the prices are. this nude top is the perfect layering piece for the colder months. I think it'd be so classic with a pencil skirt or mid calf maxi dress and creepers, understated beaut.

Cos Striped Top - Who can resist stripes for any season, but navy blue, perfect for the latter end of the year. 'nuff said

Sienna Miller's Rose Gold Hue - So I'm booked to go way blonder next week and I'm toying with giving rose gold a go...I may not right this instant but I really love this tone on blondes, not too fashion blogger, pastel overkill and really wearable for pretty much anyone...top marks whoever Sienna's colourist is (please can I come and work for you?!)

Are you looking forward to the new season?


Labels: , ,