Currently loving | See by Chloe Eau Fraiche

See by Chloe Eau Fraiche

When it comes to fragrance, I can be a self confessed snob. There's a few now what I would class as, 'mainstream' fragrances that I still love, case in point Tom Ford Black Orchid, but when it comes to fragrance I usually like to go for something away from the norm, I guess classed a 'niche', I don;t want to smell like anyone else, I want my signature scent. The Liberty fragrance hall is my favourite haunt for finding something new, you can never go wrong prowling the offerings from Le Labo, Byredo and Diptyque.

Another thing is I don't often do is, switch my fragrance according to season, if I like it, I'll wearit all year round. But recently, with the sunnier weather in the UK, I have been reaching for this floral offering from Chloe. Featuring notes of White Hyacinth and Jasmine, See by Chloe Eau Fraiche is sold as a lighter, fresher offering of the original, See by Chloe Eau de Parfum. Having not smelt the original I can't compare but I have to say I absolutely love this fragrance. Again floral isn't something I usually look for in a fragrance, I'm a lot more spicy/woody, but this seems to have a slight spice in the base (ooh what a nose I am!) which I really like juxtaposed against the fresher, floral notes. 

In essence, go and smell this fragrance, like I say I'm not a mainstream, fragrance type, but this has just enough edge as well as anonymity to spark some intrigue to those you waft past on a hazy, summer evening. I know, what a snob.


Labels: ,