Hair how to | waving with straighteners




VO5 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray | Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo | L'oreal Elnett Heat Protect Styling Spray Waves | VO5 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder

The biggest request I get when it comes to styling hair, whether it be from friends or clients, is how to curl hair with straighteners.

When I first got my GHDs, like everyone I favoured the sleek, straight finish. Once I grew up a bit I then moved onto to big, voluptuous hair and never looked back. I can't really remember ever learning how to curl my hair with straighteners I just kind of did it one day. The easiest and probs most popular way is the more traditional, ringlet type finish (picture 1). More recently however, I really favour a more 'mermaid' effortless, type finish, an updated version of a crimp let's say (picture 2).

It's quite hard to describe how to do these techniques in words so head over to my latest youtube tutorial and have a watch.


Labels: ,