Current makeup...




Urban Decay Naked Palette | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette | Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder | Benefit Dallas | MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural | Bobbi Brown Corrector | MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot | Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer | MAC Honeylove | Maybelline Eraser Concealer | L'oreal True Match Foundation

Just a little update on what I've been favouring on my face these days. It's mostly down to the Urban Decay Naked Palette that I wanted to post as I'm not really an eyeshadow gaaaal, definitely not everyday anyway, but recently I've been reaching for this guy everyday...what has happened to me? I'm such an amateur blogger I completely forgot to include my current mascara which is a new one to the collection, the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara and my beloved Bourjois Effet Smoky Brown Eyeliner. Other than that it's just been the usual suspects.

What makeup are you liking right now?


Labels: ,