Off duty...







Cos Jumper (sale) | Topshop Joni Jeans | Nike Free Run 5.0 

I only have one day off a week at the moment so I don't get a whole lot of time to, a) get the most out of my wardrobe and b) wear a whole lot other than work and college uniform (for those that don't know I work part time with Bumble & bumble and spend the other part time at college getting my NVQ in Hairdressing) 

So when I do get a day to myself, I'm usually pretty low key. I'm gearing up for foot surgery on Friday so thought I'd get an outfit post up before I start bombarding you with beauty posts and other random musings from my sick bed...I'm looking forward to the time off but my gaaaaaaah am I gona be bored?!

I've recently got back into skinny jeans in a big way after a few year hiatus in favour of leggings, sheer tights and other jersey faithfuls. These Joni's from Topshop have to be my favourites for both cut and comfort. My Nike Free Runs also have to be one of my greatest purchases of 2013, I'm secretly happy the colour way is no longer available as they really feel worth the money I spent for someone who doesn't really use them for working out!


Labels: , , , ,