Just cos...


Ok so it isn't all just Cos, but my latest spending spree was mostly spent there being that it is one of my favourite places on the high street.

I wouldn't class myself as a sale shopper really, I cannot stand people on mass and the thought of sales shopping with them makes me wana die a little bit. But I do hit up Cos purely because their stores are pretty calm and the sales are bangin'! So bangin' I made three trips there this January all concluding with a purchase or two. It's the kind of place I know I'll go to and always find something, or many things I want.

I also scored a couple bits from Topshop and Topman and have more recently being eyeing up Weekday...look out for a post on them soon...I die.

See all my looks in my most recent haul vid over on zee youtube channel, I decided to mix it up a bit and play with some editing to make it a bit more interesting rather than me just sitting there chatting bare shit bruv!

Have you swooped anything in the sales?


Labels: , ,