Debenhams Beauty Press Day...









At this time of year there are two types of people, those who think it's way too soon to even mention the 'C' word and those who want to shout from the rooftops Noddy Holder style, 'It's Chriiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaas'. I fall somewhere between the two, not quite ready to shout it from the rooftops but totally OK with some festive cheer, mostly in the form of Mulled Wine, Chai Tea and junk food!

I was lucky enough to be invited to this season's Debenhams Beauty Press Day, showcasing all the gorgeous beauty goodies they have lined up for this Christmas.

So get those lists ready 'coz there are some absolute beauts on show! There were stand out must haves from some of my favourite brands including Nails Inc, Too Faced and Urban Decay, as well as a few fabulous looking items including a brand I had kind of heard of, but not too familiar, Cargo Cosmetics. I spied a very UD inspired eyeshadow palette as well as the super cute contour kit as pictured above with helpful labels for cheek, highlight and contour colours all in one (pretty similar to Wet'n'Wild but as we currently don't have that in the UK, I'm happy to sub with Cargo!).

As you can see from above I fell in love with the latest offering from the Urban Decay Naked franchise, in the form of a new Face Illuminator, I definitely do not need another highlighter but what can I say? I'm a sucker for a good non surgical face lift!

Of course I couldn't pass the covetable fragrance table without a quick snap as my ultimate dream is a table this full of fragrance!

Anything you've spied that's heading to the top of that Christmas list?

You can see a bit more of the press day in this vlog on my Youtube chan chan!


Labels: , ,