The girl behind the camera...25 things about me



I pretty much always wear black.

I hate people touching me, especially my legs and ankles.

When I love a film or song I repeat it over and over again until I get sick of it...then I have a break and start again.

I'm obsessed with America but have never been.

I sometimes speak in a different accent to my own, specifically Somerset and American.

I love going to Somerset with my Mum and Sister.

The last 3 years have been the most emotionally testing of my life, it's something that challenges me most days.

I'm alot older than people think I am.

I am the youngest of 3.

I could probably eat Nando's everyday.

My mum is pretty much my bestest pal, I moved house so I could be closer to her.

I smell of Tom Ford Black Orchid.

I get easily irritated by other people,

I hate regular Broccoli but love Tenderstem Broccoli.

I'll always prefer to stay in than go out.

I think cooked Mushrooms smell like snot.

I always feel nostalgic in the summertime so I listen to Smashing Pumpkins 1979 and watch reruns of Dawson's Creek - I always wanted to live by the cape.

Season 3 of Laguna Beach is my favourite.

Rayanne Graff is my all time favourtie TV character.

My computer screensaver is Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen.

I really want a ginger kitten.

I've only ever had one boyfriend...we've been together 8 and a half years.

I'm constantly having a career crisis and struggle with deciding to continue on my current career path or become a hairdresser/makeup artist.

I hate flying.

I have a bit of a fascination with Asian girls and secretly wish I was half Korean.