Lazy daze...




Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless | Origins BB Cream | Dior Nude Lipstick in Trench | Nyx Taupe Blush | MAC Brun Eyeshadow | Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer | MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

I thought I'd do a little post on my lazy face. Recently I've been really lazy with my makeup, sometimes I don't even do flicks...that is a big deal! This weekend was a particularly lazy one and as lazy as I can get, I don't tend to leave the house without a bit of slap on, unless it's litch to run to the supermarket around the corner.

I really like the Origins BB Cream and it's generally my pick on a lazy day, not too heavy but just enough coverage to even you out and make you look a little more alive. I then do my uuush routine of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish followed by my favourite Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer sweeped all over my skin just to give me a bit of colour. I then slightyly contour/blush with Nyx Taupe blush. It's fab for lazy days as it's a matte finish that adds just enough of a flush without overly adding colour. I of course fill in the eyebrows as normal, I'm never too lazy for that and slap on a generous coating of mascara. I'm trialing this Rimmel Lash Accelertor which I've seen on a few blogs and was lucky enough to pick up a sample from my recent jaunt at fashion week. The jury isn't out and although I hate plastic brushes, and this one is really thin, it applies decently and I do like the final effect on my lashes. As the brush is so thin it is a bit of a faff to apply on lazy days but I'm not running out for a replacement just yet. I then finish with a slick of what's fast becoming my all time favourite nude, Dior Nude Lipstick in Trench. I;ve said before and I'll say it again, Dior lipsticks have an amazing formula. So moisturising and perfect for a go to everyday pick.

So that's my lazy face, tell me about yours - I'm always up for finding some time saving products.

Until the next post,

Love, love, love,


Labels: ,