Tips from an Olsen: smokey eyes and nude lips





Thought I'd put a little makeup post up to break up the fashion posts. For as long as I can remember I've LOVED the way the Olsen's sport a smokey eye, more specifically, concentrating on eyeshadow smoked out along the lower lash line. So here's my little interpretation, not as coppery as MK but a great one for all eye colours using a couple of my current favourite MAC eyeshadows.
Topshop lipsticks rank pretty high in my must have list and this nude in Nevada has really become a staple lip lock in my routine, it's the perfect shade but also, has amazing moisturising capabilities better than some lip balms! Make sure to pat it into the lips though to avoid that chalky concealer lip vibe...unless that's what your after! I top off the with a slick of one of my favourite high street lip glosses from Barry M. Non sticky and smells delish - what more do you want!

Oooh I made a vid on how i applied this look - 'ave a butchers would ya?! And don't forget to click on the Youtube link to watch it in full screen and get all zee info!


PS - Yes I did get me nose pierced - been watching far too much ohhaiclaire!


Labels: , , ,