Festive face...& nails






Face: Clinique Stay Matte Foundation | Collection Concealer | MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural | Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer | Dainty Doll Blush | Sephora Moonbaked Palette | Maybelline Gel Liner | Rimmel Scandal-eyes Mascara | Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eyeliner | MAC Vino Lip Liner | MAC Brave Red Lipstick | Barry M Red Lipgloss

Nails: Nails Inc St James | Floral Street | Kensington Caviar Topcoat

Just a quick festive post to get me in the spirit!! This is the face I shall mostly be sporting over the festive period, kind of simple but featuring the obligatory red lip and festive nails. The lip colour is kind of my own hybrid, which I always love to do. First I apply MAC's Vino lip liner all over the lips, followed by MAC's Brave Red over the top, finally I add a teeny splodge of Barry M's lipgloss right in the centre of the lips. I also love this look as the longer you leave it on, it kind of turns into a stain so pretty easy to maintain between the copious sips of mulled wine and munching of turkey. The nails are also sooo easy, I didn't have a white nail art pen so I just grabbed my nearest kirby grip, stretched it out and hey presto, the perfect polka dot creator!!

This will most likely be the last post before Christmas so I wish everyone a fantastic day and I shall see you very soon!!

Until the next post,

Love, love, love,




Labels: , , , ,