Summer Series: These shoes were made for walkin'...

Steve Madden

I haven't done a fashiony blog post in a while so I just wanted to do a quick post on my current shoe love!

I managed to find these beauties in the House of Fraser sale reduced from I think £55ish to £25...well I had to have them of course as I'd had my eye on them for quite some time. And with the typical British hope of, 'surely we'll have at least afew days of sunshine this summer', I thought they would be great for work, should said sunshine ever rear it's head.

Kind of a sister to the flatform these shoes are comfy, easy to spend a whole day in and, not to state the obvious, well stylish innit! (Although the boyf would say otherwise, Man Repeller would be proud) These are all things I HAVE to take into consideration when purchasing a work shoe as me in heels all day?...not such a good plan.

I also cannot get enough of Steve Madden shoes, they're always so on point with the design and I think the price points are great, especially as they do tend to go down in sales! I managed to have a sneak peek at the AW12 collection and if you're mad about Madden like I am, you won't be disappointed!

Gold, glitter hellraisers anyone?!

Until the next post!

Love, love, love,


Labels: , ,