Nars Blush Crush...Luster

If you've been following me for a while you may be aware that I have been building up quite the little collection of Nars blushers. Not sure why, I definitely don't need them, I just can't get enough of them. The shades are beautiful, really pigmented and last so well, not to mention the gorge packaging, a love/hate point for many...me? it's all love!

And my latest addition? Luster, a beautiful warm, slightly shimmery, peach shade, perfect for summer!





Nars Blush Luster £21

I first saw this on Sammi from Beautycrush a few months ago and was instantly hooked!

So as soon as the time for holiday came around, I had no choice but to buy it! I wore it everyday on holiday as it looks incred with a tan. You can see from the image it's got a lovely gold tinge throughout it without being too glittery, it just adds a beautiful glowing, sheen to the skin and I love to use it as a 'sweep and go' product. You don't need highlighter with it and if you apply as you would your usual blush, in a contouring motion, it does a great job of this too. An instant complexion pick me up even in this most horrendous of weather we can't get rid of in the UK! I also think it would carry through to Winter and be fab around Xmas time with a warm gold/bronze eye and red lips.


Tell me your favourite blushers please, I always want more ha!

Until the next post!

Love, love, love,


Labels: