Shopping the stash: Barry M Lipstick in 54

Don't you just love it when you find a stash of makeup you completely forgot about?! Well that's exactly what happened to me this week.

I've always been keen to try a Bazza M lipstick, sure I've got the nail polishes to last me a lifetime but I've never dabbled in the makeup. So many times I'd almost bought one but luckily, I never did and now I have been reunited with this little love!




Barry M Lipstick in 54

I've mentioned before I'm not really a high street/drugstore girl, I have nothing against high street/drugstore makeup and it has massively improved since my early makeup days, but there really are only a handful of products I really like and these are like holy grail ones that I would never stray from. I'm also not one to try things just out of curiosity, especially not drugstore/high street makeup, I don't know why I'd just rather put my money towards a bit of Nars/Illamasqua/MAC action, I guess it's the aspiring rich girl in me, always out for luxury...although my pay packet doesn't quite let me...yet!

So yes onto the matter at hand, I rediscovered this whilst looking through my gargantuan makeup collection this week on a mad rampage for a really old Estee Lauder Doublewear (which I did also end up finding...score) I was given this as a secret santa gift years ago and as I was a maaaaajor high street makeup snob back then, I didn't pay too much attention, and upon finding it, I cannot understand why!

You all know of my recent penchant for orange lippies and this is such a welcome addition. It's a matte coral/orange colour which is perfect for my summer palette! I'll be honest, the formula isn't great, when I say matte, I mean really matte, like rip your lips off matte, but, if I wear this on top of a matte lip balm, like say for instance my new favourite one by Dior, the finish is really lovely, but yes, never wear by itself, I can just feel the dry, cracked, lumpy lips now!

Have you tried any Bazza M makeup? Any recommendations?

Remember, if you like my blog, I would bloody love it if you gave me a little nomination for the old Cosmopolitan Blog Awards as Best New Beauty Blogger! You can do that here so what are you waiting for?!

Until the next post!

love, love, love


Labels: , , ,