Big Hair Don't Care...



So I haven't cut my hair for like...a year. I had hair like a boy for a couple of years as well as dabbled in a grade 1 and I have been working to grow all this out for aaaaages, so no cuts for me.

And no cuts = no style, so my poor hair has been relegated to the top of my head for a very long time (much to the boyfs dismay). I then bleached my hair a couple of weeks ago and this has released new life into my hair styling routine. Now I really like to wear it down (although it does need a good old cut) and I like to schooooze it up Kelly Kapowski style.

So I thought I'd share my recipe for big, fat, texture filled hair.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Big & Bouncy XXL Volume - I love this product so so much. I don't think I'd be able to live without it now. After I've blow dried my hair upside down, staying with my head upside down I spray this into the length and kind of massage/scrunch it into my head.

VO5 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder - I then use this VO5 texture powder. This is quite a weird product, I only discovered recently through a work colleague. So it's a powder that you apply to the roots and as soon as you do it turns into like a sort of moist/gel consistency and then disappears (so bad at explanations) but yes it adds instant volume to the roots and it really does. DO NOT use too much though or you'll create the opposite, lank, flat hair. But after I've sprayed in my Batiste I shake a teeny amount of this into each hand and massage into the roots on each side of my head!

I then add a couple of sprays of hairspray, I don't have a particular favourite any will do but I do like this one from Boots...thrify and effective!

Et Voila, big, bouncy, textured hair...or in other words just call me...

I put the POW in Kapowski

How do you get big sexy hair?

Remember, if you like my blog please, please nominate me in the Cosmo blog awards for Best New Beauty Blogger here. I would jump for joy!

Until the next post!

Love, love, love


Labels: , , , , ,