Nails Inc SS12 Press Event

If there's one thing I do love beauty wise, it's nails. Fake nails, nail art, maincures I love nothing more than discovering a new way to bling up the talons!

On Thursday I got to go to the launch of Nails Inc's SS12 range, strictly for work purposes of course, and I had a blaaaaaast! Nails Inc is a brand I genuinely love! It's probs my favourite 'high end' nail polish brand with Model's Own taking the crown for favourite high street brand. I really do think the polishes are great quality as well as spearheading the 'special effects' nail trends. I've got one that I have for about 6 years and there's still loads left plus it has yet to go all horrible and gloopy and really, I just love them!

So here's a sneak peek at some of the new shades for your viewing pleasure!!

Poppy Delevinge | Nail Polish Rainbow | New Neon Nails | New Nail Jewellery | Fishnet Magnetic Nails | 3D Pastel Glitter | Swaaaaag

Got my nails diiiiiiiid, obvs as it was a nail event I couldn't resist getting a free manicure! Plus I got to sit next to MeganIsobel, Jessica French and Vivianndoesmakeup all in one shift!

Nails Inc Baker Street with Sapphire Nail Jewellery over the top

And here's a close up on the swag I scored

Notting Hill Carnival | Westbourne Grove | Notting Hill Gate | Kensington Park Road

St James's | Burlington Arcade | Princes Arcade | New Fishnet magnetic effect in Spitalfields

Floral Street | Wellington Square | Porchester Square | Holland Park Avenue

The Thames | Victoria | Black Taxi

So a very big thank you to Nails Inc for putting on a great event as well as being so generous with the gifties!!

Any shades taking your fancy? What do you think of Nails Inc?

Until the next post!

Love, love, love,



Labels: , , ,