LFW AW12 Day 2 - Osman Yousefada OOTD

So Day 2 of LFW for me was the Monday, I was supposed to go to Pam Hogg on the Sunday bit I was horribly hungover and couldn't bare to leave the house...it's my biggest regret to date! So anyway Monday I went to the Osman Yousefada Show.


I wore this...



The details - M&S Cable knit jumper, Topshop Bodycon Skirt, Calvin Klein Denim Jacket, Fred Perry Tartan Scarf (you will notice I wear this ALOT it's my everyday essential), Dr Martens 

I like to keep it quite casual for fashion week not least because I'm usually dashing to shows from work, but I just don't want to over complicate it, I want to be as comfortable as possible so as long as my jacket, scarf and shoes are in check I'm happy to throw on jimjams underneath!

I have like nooooo pics from the show for reasons I explained in my previous LFW post - except this one of Bip Ling...


And this one of a ring by Erickson Beamon who supplied the jewels for the show...


Absolutely adored the show though, I feel like Osman gets bigger each season, the crowd was noticeably larger than last season, so he is defo one to watch. The catwalk itself was a gorgeous marbled design in rich claret hues, the cuts were sleek and the fabrics were a lux mix of baroque inspired embroidery in jersey and silk. Embellished collars and draped necklines were also heavily featured - lush!

Until my next post!

Love, love, love,


Labels: , ,