Winter look: Eyes of Gold using VIVO Cosmetics

Now I am quite embarrassed that this has taken me sooo long to get up but finally, it’s here!!


So we were set the challenge by VIVO, the new cosmetics range exclusive to Tesco if you hadn’t heard, to recreate one of the looks featured at the September TOWIB event.  I picked the ‘Eyes of Gold’ look, purely because, I love gold! It was also the only look to feature the baked bronzer which I had heard so much about and just could not resist! For a full review of these products have a butchers at my TOWIB post but, in short, they are great to work with and the baked bronzer is more than a worthy substitute if you don’t want to stretch to the MAC mineralise skinfinish.


So the look, looks something like this on paper…



And here are the products in all their gorgeous glory, besides foundation and powder these were the only ones I used bar one, which I will go onto later…




Eye shadows in Rich Chocolate and Goddess Pearl



Baked Bronzer - Sunkissed Bronze - Shade 1


And here’s the final look…






What do you think?? I really like how warm the gold tones are and although you would usually associate gold with summer, I think this look really works for Xmas baring in mind it’s glitz and glamour all the way for me come December!


So that one product I used which wasn’t VIVO was of course my new favourite lipstick from Topshop in the colour Desert. I reviewed this in my Topshop haul here so have a scoot over for more info but in short, I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK, it really is the perfect nude for me. I didn’t want to just have bare lips with this look, as it focuses on the gold tones in the eyes and the cheeks I thought a nude lip would highlight these features perfectly without looking too over done on the lip, but slightly more polished than no colour at all.



So l will keep you posted if I become victorious with my VIVO entry but, I wouldn’t hold your breath ha!


What’s your favourite winter look? Have you tried any VIVO products?


Love, love, love,


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,