Inspired by: Mary Kate Olsen

Sooooo like most girls who would dare to call themselves ‘fashionistas’ or merely into fashion in some capacity, one person I always look at and think wow she always looks amazing is Mary Kate Olsen. I love all the Olsens but Mary Kate is the one I really identify with,lazy, grungy but effortlessly chic and that hair…words can’t describe!! I posted this look on my youtube channel so do feel free to scoot on over and watch but here’s the piccies for your viewing pleasure!!!










Cardigan - Neal @ Urban Outfitters


Denim shirt - eBay


Scarf - (Louis Vuitton) eBay


Maxi skirt- Miss Selfridge


Chelsea boots - Monki - I absolutely love this store, it’s owned by h&m and just as cheap with bags more style-do…it!


Bag - Mulberry mitzy


Rings - markets/camden/somerset


Make up


Mac studio fix fluid - NC20


Too Faced Sun bunny bronzer


Mac sheertone blush in springsheen


Mac penultimate eyebrow pen


Mac satin eyeshadow in Folie


Mac lustre eyeshadow in Mythology


Mac velvet eyeshadow in smut


Mac velvet eyeshadow in Vapour


Bourjois kohl and contour eye liner


Dior show blackout mascara

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,